Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Digipack Draft Designs

This is my first design, i like my design as it has the colour scheme of purple, which is my favourite colour and the bright purple strobe lights represent a club atmosphere which is the kind of location i will be using for my music video. The thing i dislike about this design as it is does not look professional enough apart from the sony music and barcode pictures. My next design will be much better.
This is my second design, i prefer this to my first design due to the fact that it features the shoe which i will be wearing in my music video. Furthermore the use of gradient across the digipak gives it a nice style. The thing i dislike about the design is that gradient styles that give a nice style don't actually look that professional. I also used photoshop to mask the high top picture because it originally had a white background and would have not looked appropriate as a white square in front of the gradient.

For my third design i decided to use a different colour from purple. The black, red and white colours make the album cover look really simple and well design with bold shapes and colours. Also using a comical warning dubstep as the inside cover adds a realistic look to the cover.
 My fourth and final design is my favourite design due to the fact that it actually looks professional. Furthermore i like the way i used repetition and the multiple colours because it makes the digipack looks simple but not so simple that there is no complexity to the design. In addition I used the Ultra Records logo as opposed to the Sony music due to the black background blends in with my album.

No comments:

Post a Comment