Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Change of ideas...

Throughout the Christmas holidays I have been contimplating the different ideas I have for my music video. The problem I have is that for my original idea Dubba Jonny - All In I feel as though the video will be alot of work and will not look professional enough, or match any type of music video in the genre. However I have back up ideas which I am considering doing.



My main idea at the moment, came from one of my friends who has a private pool (pictures above), but already looks like a set to a really well thought out music video, no matter the genre. The song i would choose to go with the location would be LMFAO - Champagne Showers, due to the fact the song is about having a good time with alcohol involved at a party.



For this to happen I need permission from the pool owner and I will need a few more extras, compared to my recent idea. Still only a reserve idea though.

No comments:

Post a Comment